Wednesday, December 23, 2009

♥ Sweet18 ♥ Celebration with Buddies~*

Since it is the opening ceremony of my ♥ Sweet18 ♥
I want to make it memorable
and hence
there will be a series of celebrations for me
meanwhile
FROM TODAY ONWARDS

I OWN A BIRTHDAY WEEK



Here come my very first 18th Birthday Celebration
MidValley & The Gardens

It is actually a combined celebration for three of us
Lynn 17/12 * PFeng 27/12 * HuiJuin 17/12


We are so lucky to have all of them with us
SiewJiun * HsiaoWern * WaWa

Although there were some of them who unable to turn up
But their sincerity and love are still
We appreciate it so much
Thanks
Leanne WernYi Lulu

We began our celebration at the little food stall located at TheGardens
These were what we had for our lunch

You don't think it is enough?
No
It is actually more than enough

Because we have this!

Special thanks to *WaWa*
She baked a cheese cake by her own for us
So touched* Muackz ♥

PFeng♥ DuDu

PFeng♥ HuiJuin

PFeng♥ SiewJiun


PFeng♥ WaWa

PFeng♥ HsiaoWern

After the cake-ing & eating session
We headed to the CentreCourt with Christmas decoration to take pictures


 *Cheers*
 
*We are friends forever*

Due to no reason
HsiaoWern belanja us a very nice dessert @ BaskinRobbin


 

Thanks all my friends~*
I really enjoy my day
Turns 18
Means go with a new life
And I am pretty lucky
To have you all by my side*
MUACKZ*


4 comments:

Licia said...

Yoyo.... great to have a birthday week like you=)

Merry Christmas!!

*~碧芬~* said...

The special day is already specially reserved for you
So please
A SPECIAL BIG BIG PRESENT ya~~*
hahahahaha!

MERRY CHRISTMAS! =)

❤miki❤ said...

wow~
really sweet..
cake sweet, ice-cream sweet..
p.feng face lagi sweet..
haha

QiAo LiNg said...

wow~
sweet memory birthday~
heehee=D