Sunday, May 1, 2011

Lovely Outing with a Lovely HER :)

Who is the HER?
Yea here she is! My dearest
Wawa 



Well I asked her out to  have a discussion for our sharing session at TARC next week
It should be a proper, serious and constructive outing
but
it ends up with

- Nice lunch at KimGary, MidValley -

 Wawa's *American-styled meal*
Mine *Curry Cheezy Mixed-chop with riceeee*

A niceeeee meal where made us really full wei!
We met Jiunee's brother at the restaurant
and it reminded us how badly we miss Jiuneee T.T*

- Nice movie: Love and Other Drugs -
It is a nice movie
funny, touching, romantic and meaningful!
I am waiting for my true love to appear 


- Nice chat at Juice Work -
I really love the fruit juice there!
and I love the chatting session with Wawa more! 


Aww and we didn't really discuss much about our presentation
Gonna have another outing on Tuesday! X)*

No comments: