Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Hello all my friends* How's my college life? ^ ^*

July 25

First of all..*
Pls dun misunderstand dat i hv chg to b'cum a loyalty Eng user
after being a part of the college-ian ^ ^"
having this post in Eng is simply b'coz of the un-ability of this PC in Chinese typing
(P/S: I'm now using the comp. in my college's library)
***************************************
Hey now..*
I hv to apologize to EnLeng Lulu Potato n others
who i hv been used to blame of
n confronting them "Why do u seldom update ur blog after studying in college huh??"
Now i had fully understand n experiencing it
SORRY ALL MY DEAREST FRENS AS I'M NOW D MOST BLOG-IGNORANT PERSON > <
AND LETTING LIKE NO ONE NOE WHERE AM I WHAT AM I DOING NOW
(Frens.. college life is really bz.. = = until sumtimes u dun even hv time to go to toilet at the rite time.. reali..)
**************************************
I'm now studying in TARC a.k.a Tunku Abdul Rahman College
Taking STPM(Sastera)* PA MUET Ekonomi Perakaunan Maths BC are the subjects i'm taking ^ ^
(Yaya i tk an extra subject..! Brave huh? faster zhu-fu wo!!)
Mayb most of u are wondering how tough is my life
but honesty.. it's not as tough as u think
Reali.. I appreciate KuenCheng's science-stream education so much ^ ^
But u can't imagine that i hv totally chg my lifestyle now
Try to recall the PITFENG that u know
Never complete her hw.. Dun even once study for her test... Still busying for her society's stuff during Exam period..
But NOW*
I'm spending at least 2 hours to do my homework n another 2 hours to do revision everyday
Excepted the 6-hour-studytime at college ^ ^
Terrible huh?
But i've no choice
as i'm aiming for my UMMMMMMMMMMMM~
********************************************
Ahem.. BUT!!! (yeayea there is a BUT~~!)
dun even try to tk me as a bookworm
I'm still active in all the activities! (Or u can say more active than previous ^ ^")
Here's the listing of my clubs & societies:
1. FAU (First Aid Unit) - I'm forced to join it.. > <>
2. Squash Club - It's fun.. and another funnier thing is.. i'm the chairperson..xD*
3. Chinese Society - Haha.. in ur prediction rite? ^ ^
4. Debate Team - Haha.. i noe i noe.. u'l say: " zhi dao ni de larr.." Hopefully can be chosen as part of the school-team*
5. Econs Society - A profit-making society.. = =
6. SMS (Science & Mathematics Society) - What a cute name.. i like this society ^ ^ with all my responsible n cute seniors* I'm now d little leader of one of the events*
7. SWC (Student Welfare Committee) - Actuali horr.. i join it.. because... because... ahem.. u guess larr.. btw.. subcom larr..
8. CRC (Class-rep Committee) - Appointed... = = But learn alot fr it..
****************************************
I had just finished my first tests..
Results.. not bad larr ^ ^
****************************************
Last but not least*
I'm staying with Wawa now ^ ^*
Both us hv rent a small room in a Condo nearby our college
The environment n facilities here are reali gd*=)
Looking forward to invite u gals to come n hv a look!!
Erm.. not much words to comment abt our living life.. in English ^ ^"
I'l upload our photos l8r..!
******************************************
Setakat sini shj for this time...
(U noe it's weird to type my blogpost @ surrouded by TARC-ians who r doing assignments.. > <")
I'l update my blog soon as i hv so much things to share! ^ ^
Abt my living life.. my dearest KC debate team.. my fellow classmates.. a few meaningful talks & event i took part..
so..
Feel free to be excited!!! And hopefully can get ur feedback my frens *=)

No comments: