Saturday, May 15, 2010

A Visit to Jabatan Penerangan Malaysia


As what I keep grumbling to my friends
I am taking part in a Pengisahan* contest (inexplicably..)
(* It is something like speech+story telling+acting in Malay)
There are 6 teams all together in the contest 
TARC contributes 3 teams and me+Ravi+Dinesh=My Group is on of it Weeweeeehhh..*

Early in the morning all of us the representatives of TARC gathered at college and departed together
First time being in the college van! It is nice and comfortable* =)

Hence here I am
*Jabatan Penerangan Malaysia*
 

We went to the Jabatan to attend a taklimat 
The briefing session was quite boring 
BUT
I didn't miss out the most important part mentioned:
All the teams are going to the final round without passing any saringan!

And the awards!! (Sorry for being realistic.. but they are cash $‿$)~~~ 
- Champion            RM2,000
- First-runner-up    RM1,500
- Consolations        RM 750

*That means.. My team is going to get at least RM 750 and 1/3 for me personally*
It is the only motivation for me to put in effort in this contest
Anyway~* We are told that there would be a rehearsal today and luckily 
it ended up to be a session for us to introduce the synopsis of our script
 and I was so nervous last night while doing preparation for the to-be-rehearsal

And just an announcement here
Our attire for the contest will be traditional clothes
Baja Kurung again? Or Saree for this time?
It makes me recall on my Pidato time
where I was dressing up in Baju Kurung
Any comment? =)
-The only photo I have =) -

The Final round will be held at 22nd of May @ Muzium Negara
Wish me good luck!

*特别鸣谢某人居然在没有骂我无聊的情况下 送上的大大份鼓励 不然昨天练稿的时候我一定很可怜 下星期要给我鼓励 (a◕‿◕a)*

Eiiihhhh~* Some of you maybe wondering why am I blogging in English
Well I don't mind to share the truth =)
Since I am going to sit for the end-year MUET exam
I have to improve my weaknesses: Writing part*
Good luck to me and feel free to correct me if I did any grammar or whatever mistakes =)

2 comments:

Bernice said...

I want that money~~haha~~
Wish you good luck ya.
haha =)
Support support..
When is your competition and where ya?
=)

*~碧芬~* said...

Hehe... we can hang out together! X )
The money so little... We should share the RM300 of LiZhi!
Ehhehehehe~*
Thanks for supporting!
The competition will be in the coming Saturday~
At the auditorium of Muzium Negara..
So nervous.. = =